El Gouna Red Sea Golf Qesm Hurghada 84513 Egypt
Length: 6269 yards
Terms & Conditions
1. Tee time reservations must be cancelled no later than 3 days prior to date of play.
2. The member placing a booking must ensure that he/she meets the minimum player per 4 ball criterion and their guests arrange the booking at the golf course .
3. Please note that bookings which do not meet the minimum player criterion may get delayed confirmation or get denied.While we will do everything possible to confirm your requested tee times, please be aware that golf courses reserve the right to alter confirmed tee times.
4. This is thankfully rare.
5. If your tee times should not be available for any reason, we will offer you the nearest possible alternative.
6. When booking tee times for 2, 3, 5 or 6 players, golf courses reserve the right to make all matches up to a four ball.
7. This is more likely in peak times, and can lead to situations in which you have to play with players who are not in your party.
8. Singles are not normally allowed to play on their own at peak times and will usually be required to join another group.When selecting tee times, bear in mind the opening hours of the courses (generally 6.30- 7:30am depending on the time of year) and the fact that some courses offer split tee starts which allow them to get more players on the course each day.
9. The downside to this is that some of the most popular start times (e.g. 10am) may not be an option, and in these cases start times will only be available in the early morning, late morning and through the afternoon.
Once the booking is confirmed, it cannot be cancelled. The slot will be considered as utilised.